Danielle has a passion for studying the multi-dimensionality of being human and helping people heal on all levels.
- M.A. in Contemplative Psychotherapy from Naropa University, Boulder, CO, (8/05 – 5/08).
- M.S. in Holistic Nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health, Birmingham, AL, (3/02 – 2/06).
- B.A. in Psychology from SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY, (9/99 – 5/01).
- Physical Therapy Major, University of Maryland at Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD, (9/97 – 5/99).
- Completed the 216+ hours of training to become a Certified Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) from the Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute, https://traumahealing.org, (11/07 – 11/09).
- Advanced follow up retreat – Taught by Dr. Joe Dispenza, 2021, Denver, CO.
- Advanced week long retreat – Taught by Dr. Joe Dispenza, 2021, Denver, CO.
- Awakening Your Erotic Muse – Taught by Jamie Elizabeth Thompson, 2019.
- The Art of Cowry Shell Divination and Elemental Ritual Year Long Training – Taught by Malidoma Patrice Somé, 2018-2019.
- Week meditation retreat – Taught by Dr. Joe Dispenza, 2019, Costa Rica.
- Intensive Workshop: Understanding the Power of Your Mind – Taught by Dr. Joe Dispenza, 2018 (online).
- Progressive Workshop: Ascending Your Energy – Taught by Dr. Joe Dispenza, 2018 (online).
- Connecting With Your Ancestors and Your Purpose, 3 day Ritual – Guided by Malidoma Patrice Somé, 2017.
- Internal Family Systems and Spirituality – Taught by Richard Schwartz, PhD, and Loch Kelly, Italy, 2017.
- Internal Family Systems Level II: IFS, Trauma, and Neuroscience – Taught by Richard Schwartz, PhD, and Frank Anderson, MD, 2016.
- Internal Family Systems Level I – Taught by Paul Ginter, EdD, and Rina Dubin, EdD, 2015.
- Internal Family Systems Model – Day workshop by Richard C. Schwartz, PhD, 2014.
- Introduction to Shamanic Journeying – taught by Julie Kramer 2011 and 2016.
- Business Breakthrough: 10-week course for Experienced Entrepreneurs, MiCasa Resource Center, 2014.
- The Right Use of Power – taught by Cedar Barstow, 2014.
- Functional Neurology for Mental Health Professionals (104 hours) – taught by Paul Thomas at Know the Brain, 2012.
- Somatic Experiencing Level III – taught by Steve Hoskinson, Boulder CO, 2008.
- Somatic Experiencing Level II – taught by Diane Poole Heller, Boulder CO, 2007.
- Somatic Experiencing Level I – taught by Diane Poole Heller, Boulder CO, 2006.
- Eating Disorders and Somatic Experiencing: Ending the Battle with the Body – taught by Ann Kreindler-Siegel, LCSW, SEP.
- Healing Attachment Wounds – taught by Diane Poole Heller, SEP, PhD.
- Sexual Trauma – taught by Diane Poole Heller, SEP, PhD.
- Character Structure: From Trauma to Transformation – taught by Diane Poole Heller, SEP, PhD.
- The Work of Byron Katie Workshops – taught by Byron Katie, 2003.
- Danielle P Carron, LLC, Coaching and Teaching, 2022 – Present.
- Teacher and developer of Resourcing with the Source, Wheat Ridge, CO (2018- present). 9-day course for psychotherapists on an integrative model for working with resilience, trauma, and spirituality.
- Teacher and developer of Somatic Resolution and Internal Attachment training, Wheat Ridge, CO (2016). 6-day course for psychotherapists on an integrative model for working with trauma and resilience.
- Professor at Naropa University, Undergraduate Psychology Students, Understanding Trauma, Boulder, CO (2016).
- Integrative Psychotherapy and Nutrition Counseling PLLC, Group Practice, Denver, CO (7/14 – 4/18). Hiring and managing a team of 7 clinicians.
- Integrative Psychotherapy and Nutrition Counseling PLLC, Private Practice, Denver, CO (7/08 – 12/21).
- Denver Department of Human Services, Contract Trauma Therapist, Denver, CO (5/12 -5/17).
- Naropa University, Teaching Assistant for Graduate Psychology Students, Boulder, CO (8/11 – 12/11).
- Raleigh House of Hope, Contract Trauma Therapist, Denver, CO (11/10 – 8/11).
“When we heal our trauma, we expand our capacity for joy” – these are Danielle’s words I will forever carry with me. There are no words for the gratitude I have for Danielle and the peace and healing she has helped me to cultivate from within.”
Receive the latest news and podcasts directly in your inbox.